Established in 2012 by Kevin Kozar to provide mechanical engineering services to local clients, Kozar Engineering Inc. has grown to over fifteen mulit-discipline design professionals executing projects locally and across North America. From our beginnings in a one room office to the present day our vision remains the same – provide responsive, effective and specialized services to our clients helping them achieve their project goals.
Kozar Engineering has grown to include mechanical, electrical/instrumentation and civil/structural in-house engineering services to our portfolio. KEI is equipped to provide project services from project conception including prefeasibility studies, scoping studies and audits to multi-discipline detailed design services to onsite field services including 3D Scanning services, on-site construction support and commissioning assistance.
Kozar Engineering Inc. believes in giving back to the community that has helped us grow into what we are today. We assist community businesses by buying local and we continually support core causes involving children in our community.
We believe every child has the right to participate in sporting activities and have donated to numerous individual athletes over the years, offering them the opportunity they may not normally have.
Kozar Engineering and its staff are proud members and supporters of several local organizations including:
- The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce
- The Westfort Business Association
- GEAPS, Thunder Bay Chapter
- Wood Pellet Association of Canada
- DARES Northwestern Ontario
- KC Minor Hockey Association
- Thunder Bay Minor Hockey Association
- Lakehead Minor Hockey Association
- Confederation College Advisory Committee – Engineering & Safety Management Program
- Confederation College – Advisory Committee – Mechanical Techniques, Technician, Technologist and Millwright Program
- Thunder Bay Chinese Canadian Association