Kozar Engineering provides on-site solutions and support ranging from same day emergency services to long-term construction support.
The field services we provide include:
3D Scanning & Point Cloud Generation
3D scanning and point clouds have been successfully used for obtaining field information, as-builts and identifying interferences for many years. In addition to these benefits, 3D scanning is also used to minimize safety risks to employees and contractors. Utilizing 3D scanning and point clouds allows the client to hold meaningful discussions with maintenance personnel, contractors and the consultant to review and discuss field information as if they were there physically, reducing the requirement to travel to site and hold meetings near dangerous equipment.
3D scanning provides the following benefits:
- Reduce in the cost of travel related expenses for consultants, contractors and off site employees.
- Eliminate the need to enter hazardous areas of the plant.
- Increase the accuracy of consultant and contractor pricing.
- Improve the scope of work for detailed projects.
- Reduce the risk of project over runs due to unknown site conditions.
- Improve ability to coordinate multiple groups.
- Augment live meetings with information that can be measured in real time.
Kozar Engineering is skilled in the use of 3D scanners and able to provide project specific scanning, or scanning of entire facilities. Data can be compiled and delivered to site, or managed and stored offsite.
Kozar Engineering Inc is equipped with the latest air testing equipment to provide the best results for our clients. With over 60 years of in-house industrial ventilation experience, Kozar Engineering Inc. has the proficiencies to innovate, engineer and design a variety of ventilation solutions for both commercial and industrial facilities. We have hands on experience ranging from straight forward re-designs to out of the box solutions for unique challenges. Using the latest industry standards as our guide, we create solutions for today’s issues. Our services range from consultation to in the field site construction management
Other field services we provide:
- Equipment & Asset Assessments
- Field Dimensioning
- Construction Technical Support
- On-site Shutdown Technical Services
- Commissioning & Start-up Technical Support Services
Emergency field services
Our team is also able to provide emergency field services and arrive on site within a day when required. Thunder Bay is conveniently located in the heart of Northwestern Ontario, along the Trans-Canada Highway and our office is located near a major airport providing quick access to our client’s job sites.
"We have used Kozar Engineering for our project requirements. They are competent and practical engineers, which is important in the construction field."
Vice President, Venshore Mechanical